Sunday, January 14, 2007



we are not moving. we are not moving. :]

hehehhes. haapppy me. though i wont get new furniture, i am still happy. :] i bet tinkie is happy too. :]

no i will get new furniture. :] hehehes. i want matching furniture in my room. i feel that my room is so random. -o- and told daddy about it. he says yes. depending on what. :] but from last year i have been saying i want a new closet.

and if we dont move. this year is the repainting year. :] every 5 years. it follows my AGE. i am going to be 15 this year. and we moved in when i was one month old. :] math math math.

most likely for my room, it would be blue. depending on what shade. :] but repainting will be troublesome.

when i was 5. mummy hired some.. people. and they freak me out. in that 3 days, i followed my mother whereever she goes. :"[ and at 10 de maid repaint. and she fell down from the ladder. -o- this year, we will do it OURRRRRSELF. ;]

hehehhehe. i am excited.

mummy says before chinese new year. daddy says too rush. so they decided to repaint when everybody is FREEEEEEEEEEE. for me, its during the next holiday of course. but daddy says on feb i can get some new furniture.

long long long. but i shall wait. hehehhe. i feel like i am playing doll house.

i shall dance around. because i am excited.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments: