Thursday, January 11, 2007



Rhythm of the Rain:
Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go away and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again

The only girl I care about has gone away
Looking for a brand-new start
But little does she know that when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart

Rain please tell me now does that seem fair
For her to steal my heart away when she don't care
I can't love another when my heart's somewhere far away

The only girl I care about has gone away
Looking for a brand-new start
But little does she know that when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart

Rain won't you tell her that I love her so
Please as the sun has set her heart aglow
Rain in her heart and let the love we knew start to grow

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go away and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again

Oh, listen to the falling rain
Pitter Patter Pitter Patter ohhhh...
_____________________________________________

hehehehes.

today is a normal day. sang the national anthem when we haven put down our bags.-o- had chinese opeen book test. blah blah and blah. xD

early recess. had recess with the sec ones. some freaking sec ones cut the line. -o-and they were standing in front of me. -o- around like 4 of them went into the line when 2 other girls called them. -o- the prefect doesnt seem to care too. -o- have the strong urge to.. scold them or something. but just showed them the irritated look.

>:[

baaaahs. den had math el den sfl. yes. sfl.. :] chose the class moto. yay! rising stars, strive for the best. :] i wrote rising stars and i think the vice chairman added the back line. but without the back line, i dont think people will vote for it. -o-

one thing. its anyhow write one cause i thought everyone have to submit a class moto. but in the end alot didnt give..

yay. stars. :]

jascintha have this playing dough keychain and we made XIAO YY (yiyun) during sfl. i poke the eyes nose and mouth. :] i thik charmaine made the hair. hahhaas. xD




had to keep it and it was flattened. xD

there is something wrong with my keyoard. gahhgahhas.

sayonara. *i cant type some alpha*

No comments: