Wednesday, January 17, 2007

AHHHS.

i was extreamly angry ytd. >:[

mummy sent back tinkie to its own owner without consulting MEEEEEEEEE. though i wont agree. but she still have to ask right.

i dont care. i want it back. because her reason for sending it back is. VERY DIRTY.

pleaaaaase lor. she should know this in the first place. not after keeping it for a month or so. after i have FEELING for it. after i am USED to it.

it pissed me off. >:[

i want it back i want it back i want it back. >:[ i will irritated them every single day until i have it back.

tinkie must be sad too.. i wonder if he can hear me if i say tinkie here. dogs can hear ultrasound..

oh ya. i dont have ultrasound. :"[ tinkie must be thinking of meee. :"[ if the owner is going to change his name to freaking lucky. i will be sad. its responding tinkie u know. its responding.

i miss tinkie. :"[ i am a ssad freak.

no more dog barkings or something which will WELCOME ME HOME. nothing will accompany me when i am playing the computer and when i am alone at home. nobody will come and irritate me when i am doing my hmk. nothing will come and wake me up in the morning. nothing will come and snatch food with me. nothing will keep opening large eyes and nod his head when i am eating something. no more shittings around. no more dog smell.

omg. i miss tinkie la............

when sis tell me mummy sent it back. MY HEART REALLY REALLY SHATTER INTO PIECES. and i came to school today with swollen eyes. -o-

I WANT TINKIE LA........................ such an adorable thing. :"[ only tinkie can be irritating and adorable at the same time. ONLY TINKIE.

please dont ask me to look at his pictures when i miss him. its not like he is dead. -o- so i can have it back. i am going to have it back. yes. i am. but i am busy this few days and have no time to plan. -o-

i shall do planning.. this saturday. :]

oo tinkie..............................

No comments: