Wednesday, July 07, 2010

the whispered truth

IMG001464

IMG001483

IMG001521

Yesterday was my worst day ever. First time I felt so unappreciated after the effort I put in srsly. Couldn't imagine what will happen if I was there... Worst still, this is just probably one of the gazillion problems we have. My work may not be the best of the best but... It's the best I could give when the ideas given to me were so vague and unclear. Strained relationships. First thing mentioned on the first day of the semester. I didn't really believe it but now... I totally do. More appreciative of others work, that's all im asking for.

Lucky for me, I've other appreciative groupmates on the same boat and i luv u all truckloads. :')

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

FILL ME IN TMR ON WHO MADE YOU ANGRY!I KILL THE PERSON