Tuesday, February 12, 2008



So tired. ;[

I want to change my blogskin. Have an idea how to make already. Should be similar to this skin. Ya la, i don't know how to make other kind. ;[ Busy leh. Tests, homeworks and stuffs. Tired too. Maybe this weekend. Hehehes.

Got chased out by Mdm Norhea during english today. 3/4 of the class went out? We didn't respond. ;[ I answered one of her question because she asked me to. I wasn't listening to Johnathan's story because he is like, mumbling. So i just blabber some very descriptive and can imagine the scenario thing. ;D Ya, i showed that ;D face. -o-

After school went to look for Yanshan and others. Arghs, i stuck my head into the wrong classroom full of Sec 2s. ;[ Yanshan told me last class at 4th floor. *mumble* ;[ Then somehow, i 'cut' through an argument. ;[

Stood there quite a while and i made new friends. ;] Don't really know what was happening. Maybe i know what was happening. HMMS. Went tmart a while and went home and then met Jas and bought stuffs and she went to meet her mummy and i went home. ;D Thank you Jascintha. Heart you. ;D

Tomorrow will be another tired but (maybe)fun day.

Byeee.
everyone has someone in their life that keeps
them looking forward to another day

No comments: