Sunday, February 24, 2008


(One of the songs in the show)

I dreamed of Pokey and Starbucks last night. Had a strong craving for it this morning. Hahahas.

Went town with Marissa first. Bought some random small stuffs. ;D Eh, and i wore heels because my shoes were M-I-S-S-I-N-G. Must be mummy. I took it as a cue to buy new shoes. ;D

So went to watch P.S I love you with the girls + Meiqi, Regine, Qiaolin + Clinton, Kaijie, Wallace, Tsehao, Chongkeng, Weijie. I think i missed out some of the names. ;D Ya. Expected the show to be like some happy love story but it turn out sad. The husband died right from the start. Hahahas. Touching and nice la.

Went arcade after that. Played the slide slide thing. Nobody want to partner me because i hit very soft. ;[ So mean hor?

Yes. Then... Went to eat. Only the guys ate. ;D Reached home quite late. Daddy didn't message me and ask me what time already. Hahahhas. He went out too. ;D


Photobucket
Marissa's new ring.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Marissa <3>

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Tall hor?

Photobucket
I <3>

Photobucket


Photobucket
They say i berry tall. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See, no holes. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

The one who played psp during the movie. ;D

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chiamin so cute. ;]

Photobucket

MEIQI, THIS IS FOR POSTING THAT UGLY PIC IN YOUR BLOG. ;[

Tired. ;[ Shall stop eating heaty stuffs or pimples will start popping out like popcorns. ;[ Leg hurts. The price for being tall. ;[ Tuition tomorrow. ;[

Ok. Byebye. Need to sleeep or else someone won't. ;D
It's funny because when you do something
right, No one remembers. But when you do
something wrong, No one forgets.

No comments: