Thursday, February 14, 2008



HAPPY V. DAY. ;D

Baked cookies yesterday. ;D Not really successful because it wasn't what i wanted. ;[ Still nice la. ;D Received gifts too. Thank you sweeties. Nobody cared about Valentine's last year. According to my memory. ;D

Had extra maths lesson after school. Sat right in front with Mai. I observed something very weird. Everytime i look up at Mr Tan i feel like laughing. ;D Sitting right of the front is weird too. Very 'empty'. No heads blocking, nobody to curse. Hehehes.

Mr Tan gave us 10 questions each from 3 exercise. I managed to finish 14.1's. ;D I think its his new teaching tactic. Hahahahas.

Walked home with Yiming after that. ;D

OH YA. MY MOTHER IS FREAKING RANDOM. She went to eat breadfast at Batam with my aunt today. ! She started to puke non stop after she reached home. My aunt was ok though. -o- Ya. She went to see doctor. I think she is ok now because she can paint her toe nails. -o-

Hehehes. I must continue doing maths. ;D

Byebye.
sometimes love isn't firecrackers.
sometimes love just comes softly.

No comments: