Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rules of the game;
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged & list their names. No tag backs!

1. I sleep when i am sad. ;[

2. I don't like to wear the same top/dress too many times. I count how many times i wore it. ;D

3. I play with my neighbour's cat. ;]

4. Always appear offline in msn. I don't really know why. ;D

5. I have short and fat fingers. >;[

6. Wore contact lenses since primary 2. ;D

7. I talk to piggy.

8. Like to listen to oldies. ;D

9. Friends with Jorene for 12 years. ;]

10. I can't count without a calculator. ;[

You've been tagged.
Jorene.
Yanshan.
Shien.
Gillian.
Jascintha (don't pretend you didn't see this)
Jiamin (you also)
And whoever who wants to do this. ;D
sometimes people put walls up
not to keep others out, but to see
who cares enough to break them down

No comments: