Wednesday, November 28, 2007

orchard with mar mar today. ;D

bought a dreeeeeeessssss. needa save the money for rainy days. in case my hp bill burst or something, daddy will take away all my $. dont know why he can get my money. i shall hide it. ;[

my mother is nagging because i haven earn money wanna spend money. not like i didnt want to work. she was the one at there nag nag nag. i think my parents back stabbed me. both of them are like, attacking me this few days. ;[ attacking=what i do they also nag.

yes, back to today. wandered around orchard. back to tamp and went to starbucks. ;D no, i didnt wear my starbucks tee there. ;D sat there for a very long time. was it.? so cosy. ;D

sat the same bus back. the one which we took to tamp inter in the afternoon. recognised it because marissa stuffed the candy wrapper in between the seats. xD













sad=sleep.

bye.
Even if you are on the right track,
You will get run over if you just sit there.

No comments: