Thursday, November 29, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i am sad. but people still add salt to my wound(?). ;[

never mind. I AM GOING TO BAKE TML.!!! mummy asked me to start from the basic. butter cake. daddy loves butter cake. love daddy. he gave me my allowance.! my full allowance.

pass up maths papers tml. MR TAN DIDNT POST ANY PAPERS.! like, YAY. ;D buying books with jas jas too. then she will accompany me to buy some baking stuffs. she knows how to bake egg tarts.!

not sure if she is helping me out. i hope she will. ;[ i have no fate with the kitchen. expect instant noodles etc. my rice always become very watery and soft. i followed what mummy said but dont know why like that leh.

packed those baking stuffs just now. so fun.!

hehhees. how exciting. ;D hope it will turn out well. or it will only worsen my mood. hahahahahaas.

byebye.
why can't it be like it was?

No comments: