Thursday, November 08, 2007



i hate maths. ;[

did amaths and emaths papers just now. forgotten about it completely. due tml. people's holiday hmk is end of holiday pass up. ours is every week have new one and have to pass up on fridays. i hope mr tan gets busy and forget to post or something.

plus, its in the eportal. which means we have to print it ourself. poor me, my printer broke down and i have to do the papers in front of the computer which is... very hard. -o- before that my adobe reader disappeared and i cant read the pdf. files. ;[

bad day. bad bad day. accompanied mummy to uncle's housey. then i felt like puking and then headache. then bro have to drive me home and give me some pills. ;[

see, bad day. ;[

tml will be better.

i hope..

but theres maths class and i must go. ;[

bye.

Live life & don't worry about the future; it'll come.

No comments: