Tuesday, August 14, 2007

WALAU EHHHHHHH. DANCING IS HARD.

but fun. ;D

hehehes. ytd was a total mess. i really felt like killing myself. i am always slow 1/2 beat. -o- that means. when everybody spin maybe half way through, i am only starting. ;[ things are better today i guess. I CAN DANCE. I CAN WIGGLE LEH. thankyou yiming for your patience. lets wiggle on thurs. ;D

well. hope things turn out well. retro with yiming. another one with raseef beside me. ;D hope i wont get lost halfway through or something. i always get distracted. by the surroundings i guess. must c-o-n-c-e-n-t-r-a-t-e. ;]

practiced after eating lunch till 6 today. this means that no hmks are done. plus we waited for the bus for about.. 40 over mins? -o-

ok. i needa do my hmks. ;]

byebye.
oh ya, cheer up mai and jared. ;]]]

No comments: