Wednesday, August 01, 2007

i didnt go to school today. ;]

doctor gave me alot of medicines. i must finish antibiotics. i must finish antibiotics. i must finish antibiotics. ;[

going to charmaine's place for maths tuition later on. den must see what i missed out today. quite alot i guess. ss. chem. maths. physics. poa quiz. ;]

hehehehes.

at the clinic, the nurse read my name as brenda foo. i was thinking could it be me. if i go not me then very paiseh. so i just sat there. den 3rd time she call i wanted to check is it me. but she screamed my chinese name. FOO SHI MEIN! den i went.. den everybody looked at me.. ;[ using my very man voice, i told her my name is belinda foo not brenda foo. ;] she went. sorry sorry.

-o- -o- -o-

ok. i slpt alot today. xD because of the medi.

byyyyyyyyyye.

No comments: