Sunday, August 26, 2007

marissa's post made me emo again. well, who dont miss those time. ;D hahas. clever marissa knows what those times mean. so clever nehx. but i dont think its your fault you know.you forgotten about the muffins my friend, yanshan was shatteredmuffin (that time she very emo). so lame. you were a muffin for a few hours. you claimed that its dumb. soo hurting. ;[

yes. went to uncle's funeral. so many people. -o- i was stucked with a couple of aunts who blabbered from ancestors to medisave to tsunami to how unfilial kids became and lastly, uncle calling me banana. -o- their topic are so boring that i played.. 8 games of suduko. my cousins didnt go today.

well, one of my aunt insisted that we should go to hai nan dao to see our hainanese ancestors. -o- uh, she claimed that they are very rich and have a house with 30 over rooms. -o- den it linked to my uncle wanting to visit hai nan dao since my bro's wedding. he said he wanna go with aunt but aunt says: see la, keep on saying wait wait wait. now he go himself.

i am a hainanese but i dont know how to speak the language. ;[

went to see uncle.. in the coffin. got shock. -o- super pale and super skinny face. the image is in my head now. -o- ahs.! cancer. sighs.

ok. i am tirrrred. tuition tml. bye.

No comments: