Sunday, August 26, 2007

i am thinking should i go to the funeral later on. i am excused because theres school tml. ;D feel like going leh. should i should i. later nobody pei me talk again. ;[ den i will have to hear aunts talk about hai nan dao and ancestors and medisave and tsunami and bananas. ;[ all i can do is nod my head, shake my head and smile. -o-

i think i will play 10 games of suduko. xD so fun. thats the only fun thing i can do there. ;[ and taking random pictures.

think some cousins will be there later. but again, we have nothing to talk about. we used to crap alot last time. u know, children can click with random things like chocolates. but now they can only talk about online games and stuff. guys. female cousin. 2 who are 20++ (nothing to talk about), 1 who is 7 or 8. sighs. same age all guys. sighs. i wonder how we got along as children. ;[


emo baby.


looks likea heart shape. ;D


hehehes.


mummy bought me a very cute pajamas. ;D so cute.

ok. i shall see if should i go there. ;[

bye.
"whats up with your attitude sweetie. what you said is a real disappointment. i didnt really expect you to say something like that. should i hang a board around my neck which says, my uncle passed away please hug me? please, i will only TELL(using my mouth not blog) people whom i am comfortable with. or should i say you didnt even notice that something happened? yea yea. why i liddat ah? because i treasure my uncle. you too, should learn how to treasure the ones around you. not taking them for granted."

No comments: