Sunday, December 03, 2006

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS.

stayed at home for 2 days. :] hohooohoo. i miss marissa. i miss chiamin. :'[

tml suppose to be a busy day. hmms.. tml is still a busy day. :'[ first, tuition teacher asked me to have tuition tml. den jorene asked me to go out tml. den mummy say she take off day tml to bring me to ikea. den jiamin say tml go tmart to pass her the chalet money.

-o- i shall.. make everything balance..

bahhhhs. help daddy to take pictures to renew his passport online. the system is quite.. complicating?


i laughed at this photo for a loooong time. i forced daddy to wear his old specs since he force me to wear mine. :] only seen daddy in photos because his job is optional for that. :]

and my specs is only ready 3 days later. :"[ have to wear this stupid specs for another three days. :'[ sad me. :'[

byebye.

No comments: