Saturday, December 30, 2006

I THINK TINKIE LIKES PIGGY..

i was reading a book. tinkie came next to me and stared at me for a few seconds. and he went to stuff himself beside piggy and fell asleep. same thing yesterday. he is attracted to piggy and kept biting her dress. :'[ i washed it after that.

I THINK TINKIE IS HAVING CONSTIPATION.

i bought tinkie down to shit. but it didnt shit. tell me why. i thought normal dogs will shit. but instead of shiting, tinkie followed other dog. -o- a black fierce one and smeellled his butt. and its owner looked at me weirdly.

I THINK TINKIE IS AN EMO DOG.

because he miss his owner, :'[

enough of tinkie. :]

now about me. today shall be named as busy day. :]
woke up and called jorene. met her and jascintha and went 201 to make my skirt. went home while jorene and jascintha went orchard. got my library books and
went to the library to return. and den i walked home because ezlink card no money(again).

and my slipper snap. -o- dont ask me how it snap it jus snap. so i sat below the void deck and thinked what to do. called chiamin and she said wallk home bare footed. -o- i wont do that. so i called shien and she bought down a pair of slippers for me. :] yay.

thank you shien. :]

went home and rest a while and tinkie went hopping around. i realise i have to bring him down for a walk. so i went down and thats the time he smelled other the black dog's butt. -o- went up and took money and buy dinner for daddy.

hhehee. end of my day. and i wanna peeeeee. :'[


i thought it was cold because it kept trembling. but in the end, it started to fight with it. -o-


tinkie and piggy. :]

hehhehehe

tinkie is sleeping beside me. and i placed piggy beside him.

hohoo. bbb

No comments: