Monday, December 04, 2006

today is a wonderful day.:]

met jorene at 1++ and head to orchard,fareast. saw alot of japanese people and they speak loudly. one of them 'shout' into my ear and i've got a shock. i dont know is that called shout or its their normal way of talking.

i mus be an idiot to bring 30 dollars to orchard. :'[ saw alot of stuffs which i want. well, its alot of me. :] hmms. planning to go back there on friday or monday. xD hohoho. watching death note 2 with jorene and the 28th and cinderella/deck the halls on thursday with jorene and others. :]

orchard tells me that christmas is coming soon. like wad jorene have say, lightings really make me feel like its depavali. xD and i am realli realli realli going to get that victoria's secret perfume. jorene wants it too. shall ask mama to give as a.. christmas present? if not i have to pay it myself. :"[

reached home at 9 and i am extreamly tired after all those walkings. :"[






"honey..?"


cutie jorene. :]


yea. yea. yea. i am going to make a money spending plan. i dont want my money to be used up in a blink. :]

bye bye.

No comments: