Saturday, December 09, 2006

AHHHHS! I CAN FEEL THAT MY WHOLE DAY IS RUIN BY MUMMY. :'[

when i finallly got into sleep last night/morning. mummy woke me up at 8am. and screamed into my ears and asked me to help her burn discS. i was irritated.

i ignored her and slept back. and at 9am. she slap my toe and asked me to burn again. and i told her later.

and at 10am she wake me up again. and insisted i do it now or i wont get my weekly allowance. -o- so i kicked my computer until it on-ed. and sat there and burn disc. but its taking a looong time so i went back to sleep. and my mother woke me up at 12.30 saying the disc is missing. daddy helped me and asked me to go back to sleep.. ytd night i waited for him till 4.30am. :]

but ytd night, she told me that i can take my time. grrs. she is completely unreasonable. i demand double allowance for my lost. >:[ i feel shitty tired now and i am going swimming later with jornee. and i cant believe i can wake up and sleep for so many times. :]

the moral of the story:

MOTHERS ARE IRRITATING FREAKS at times.

No comments: