Monday, September 27, 2010

don't gain the world and lose your soul

Sorry for being away for so long hahaha i've successfully abandoned my blog for 1 whole week. Pretty mundane life you know, going to work and home then work again and home again. Met my dearest big eyes on tuesday though. Short while but its good.

Results are not so pretty. If I knew that the outcome would be like this, I wouldn't put in any effort in the first place. Change of group is a must next semester. Really can't work with people who think that the world revolves around themselves ha ha. Left with no choice but to really work on my gpa next sem... No skipping of tutorials no warning letters no lazy mornings, mean it this time. Now smu is like the neverland that I will never get a chance to go.

Where is my peterpan?

No comments: