Monday, December 21, 2009

Let’s go back

DSCF6096

DSCF6108

DSCF6111

DSCF6114

Yay its Christmas is coming. 2009 is ending real soon man. Good thing or bad thing?? Guess this half of this year's Christmas will be spent at work while the other half with some lovely people hehehe. DOUBLE PAY HOW CAN I RESIST.

Will be going to bkk with mummy next holiday, I can't wait can't wait. Shopping omg! Been waiting for this day because she kept saying she don't wanna spend money yadayadayada but we all know deep down inside she wants to go. Not we, its me. HOW CAN SHE RESIST U TELL ME. Offered to sponser her tickets and hotel but she rejected me. Phew.

Currently life is full of work work work. Off day soon lucky they didn't pull me to any new outlets because I h8 taking the train alone. Town+holiday+christmas=Madness

Nighhhtsssss work tomorrow again!!

"We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect.

I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us."

-Johnny Depp

No comments: