Saturday, December 26, 2009

Last Christmas

DSCF6157

1

4

2

DSCF6177

Thai Express with @lowyunling and @jljy. They didn't like their food. Aww. A stack of Monopoly Deal plus Starbucks was enough to keep us occupied. @lowyunling is good at such scheming games tsk. I won a round! Yay. And and and @ksachdev came over to chitchat too, see you on Monday... Project time~ It's @soggywenjuan's birthday today! Lucky girl to have her birthday on Christmas, its like the whole world celebrating for her!!

So Christmas is just another day for the singles I suppose. Couples are such an eyesore today. I'm not jealous and I bet many people are secretly feeling the same way hehehe.

Alright good night!! It's my off day tomorrow yay~~
The reason people find it so hard to be happy,
is that they always see the past better than it was.

No comments: