Saturday, September 29, 2007

YAY. MY BLOG IS BACK. ;D

why did i remove it in the first place.? i thought it was distracting. hehehhes. furthermore, i am sick of the skin. so i change my skin now. i spent hours on it. i am not used to such skins. thank you yanshan. ;D and kaijie for saying jokes. ;DD

tada, i spent my time making my blog instead of studying. awwwwwwwwesome. ;[ i just cannot help it. hehehes. daddy must have peeped my blog. he told me, i suggest that you type in proper english.

next time. next time. ;D if i were to type in proper english, i will feel that i am like, typing an essay or something. wait till i feel like it. maybe the next post. ;D

ok. i need to study. -0-

yiming, continue to wait and see. i will work on those kind of skins AFTER exams. ;D

bye.

No comments: