Wednesday, September 26, 2007



got caught for my skirt and hair today. i wouldnt mind if my skirt is really short. but for today. its just above the knee. if my skirt is short, then... there wont be any short skirts in school. ;[

because of my very short skirt and hair. my day was quite ruined. ;[ i wonder if she called mummy. ;D

had extra 1/2h of maths. mr tan made me to go out and ask my noisy friends to find other place to wait.

daddy asked me this yesterday, next time when you are old enough want to buy my house? (BIG SMILE)

daddy thinks alot about the future. he complains that being a supervisor in motorola is stressful. but which job is not stressful?

such dad can be irritating and nice at the same time. ;[ but daddy is nice for now because he bought 3 different flavours of marigold milk. if he is even nicer, he will give me more money for the chalet. ;D

ok. bye.
one last chance.

edited.

the stress symptoms are coming up next. ;[

No comments: