Saturday, March 12, 2005

so sian

they finally decide hao le.. she dun wanna go.. so lehz.. onli me marissa shien wei le e tooty twins goin.. hahaz.. i think it goin be fun.. hahaz.. maybe ask sum more peepz lor.. see 1st la.. still veri long lehz.. sighz.. mariissa go bankok le.. i so sian.. hahaz.. i not les.. sighz.. i suddenly veri miss my last time maid.. dunno y.. my uncle de maid sae she got cum back.. but y nv cum n find me.. *sob sob* baddie.. liar.. sighz.. tat time da funeral da maid tell me de.. sighz.. 100 daes later need to make da wad for grandmama.. dunno wad is it call.. but den my cousin not cumin.. not fun.. hahaz.. 100 daes is round 3months.. izzit.. ya la.. about lor.. dunno wad to do during dis holidae.. so sianz.. hahaz.. go shoppin ba.. mostly.. go out wif frenz.. but xue n clare n glenn like alwaes not free.. haiz.. i alrddy 1 week nv eat home cook rice le lehz.. alwaes not free de my mother.. veri wad rite.. nv think of my health.. so bad.. dun wanna write le.. i go read story..

No comments: