Friday, March 04, 2005

finally..

at last.. 2dae da last dae.. every1 started to be more cheerful.. 2dae we goin send my grandma's body 2 burn.. den go to da dunno where.. sighz.. realli veri angry when i tot of does gambler few nites ago.. the gamble at me grandma's funeral.. they took up our spaces lor.. but den nobody went to scold them.. wan to give my grandma rest in peace ma.. my grandma dun like peeps to quarrel.. she oso nv scold peeps.. like sumkind of onli sae them lor..den yesterdae hor.. we pray la.. den hor my 1st uncle da son is da zang sun ma.. den he veri da tall.. scary.. den pray tat time he stand in front of me.. den i wan to c wad they doin i cannot c.. like i veri da short.. hahaz.. e priest do wad we hav to do.. den we kneel.. stand.. sit.. rest..eat.. den go into da place my da coffin was place.. den stand threre dunno for how long.. den not fair de lor.. all da guyz get to blow da fan.. but not gals lehz.. den all my aunties n counsins n me.. end up sweatin.. dam hot lor..den we went to burn the houses n clothes for my den on mondae i can go back to sch le.. yeah.. so happi..miss them so much.. hahaz..

No comments: