Thursday, March 10, 2005

so many hmk..

teacher give alot of hmks for holidae.. *sob* but den its normal.. hahaz.. last year hor.. holidae hmks pluz all subjects hor.. got 7 practice paper lehz.. tat time is 1week holidae.. hahaz.. 2dae scale until my little finger.. poor thingy.. rite hand.. write them time pain.. my sis la.. sae 1 2 buy food give me eat.. nv buy.. den cum back help me cook instant noodle.. cum back liao call me cook myself.. den she cum n help me tat time hor.. pass me e pot or dunno wad hor.. make until my little finger.. now still red red.. *sob sob* i found da recipe to cook for hm le.. mashed potato.. quite gd to eat la.. but like veri disgusting like tat.. now muz do da research all tat..

2dae tat junkai giv me scold.. hahaz.. alrdy kan ta bu suang.. c until him hor.. feel like giving 1 slap on his face le.. =P but den hor he sacriface for da english drama mama lehz.. act as cinderjunkai.. wear skirt.. actually she dun wan 1.. den i go fan ta.. he sit beside me ma.. den at last no choice.. he wear.. den our group get 22/30.. highest is 24/30.. kelvin's grp get 22 oso.. so happy.. got 1 feeling of accomplisment.. i think is like tat spell ba.. hahaz.. den during da drama.. i kept laughin.. hahaz.. cuz junkai wear skirt veri farni.. den e comments dere write=>gd use of props but acting skills were not clearly illustrated.(laughing heard)

*tata*

No comments: