Tuesday, January 24, 2017

do you want to build a snowman

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Say hello to Mr Snowman! Eyes made of effervescent tablets, carrot nose, twig hands and chocolate buttons. I wonder if he's still surviving there? ⛄️

My standbys got snowballed (pun indeed) and I got called up to Zurich with Nadia! Flights with familiar faces are so so much fun! Took a 3 hours train ride out to Grindelwald, something I wouldn't do if I was alone on this flight. Trust me, it's tempting to stay in the toasty room and have cup noodles/ cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Anyways... Grindelwald was soooo scenic, it felt pretty surreal standing there with all the snowcapped mountains around us. It almost felt like we weren't supposed to be there. Think a really sunny day with sparkly snow everywhere. The temperature was -11ยบc and I must say... 3 layers of heat tech, 1 knit top, 1 extra extra warm fur leggings and my Zara parka didn't do its job. :'(

Thank you control for calling me up on this flight!! Can't wait to explore the rest of the Jungfung region and of course Kangastan... When the weather gets warmer ๐Ÿ˜› 
D

No comments: