Tuesday, December 01, 2015

1.30am rant

Not supposed to be up till 2.30am but  here I'm with 1h to kill, tossing and turning. Just yesterday I slept at 10am and woke up at like... 5am? Spent the rest of the day zombiefied. What is wrong with my body clock... :( 

Also had my first ever driving class!! After 5 years of procrastination, here we go. Ultimately I understood why did it take me 5 years to do this. I honestly hated it. Not the mehh just tide through and get over and done with thing. It is the: I don't wanna learn how to drive, I am destined to be chauffeured around!!!!!! 

Guess I'll just hunt around for another more patient/ less naggy/ English-speaking/ cleaner car instructor... 

Feels so much better ranting out to the World Wide Web. 

Thank you for reading my verbal vomit .....! 

No comments: