Saturday, July 25, 2015

nice to meet you NYC

New York!!


New York!!

New York!!

New York!!

New York!!

New York!!

New York!!

New York!!

New York!!

New York!!

New York!!

New York!!

New York!!

New York!!

I'm back!!!

Figured that these pretty photos have to go somewhere at least. Nopes not Facebook nopes. And I should really start penning down my thoughts... Since I've been all over the place for quite some time and my memory is slowly failing me (ha ha ha). 

So, this is New York!!! Everything was great other than the tiring flight, crappy hotel and your super jetlagged FSS. Was with the most spontaneous New York first timers, therefore the touristy to-do list is half down!

New York has the prettiest sunsets! From the ones between the streets to the Top Of The Rock. And it is truly the city that never sleeps... Imagine me roaming around Times Square at 10.30pm, doing some last minute shopping while waiting for the store closing announcement to come out. But it never came, not till 12 midnight at least. I was dragging myself back to the hotel by 11.30pm.

Never thought that I would have the chance of visiting NYC if you asked me maybe 5 years ago. Although I was dragging my jetlagged body around half the time... It was worth it. The question is really how long can someone do this for? 

No comments: