Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I AM SAD. ;[

daddy gave me a 30 mins lecture because i failed my amaths by 1 mark. arghs. he is very upset although i told him ca will help to pull me up. ;[ ;[ ;[ his face went >>;[[ when i told him my emaths got B3. ;[

somehow this reminds me of failing maths badly when i was.. primary 4 or 5? got 38/100. ;D daddy refused to talk to me for 1 week. ;DD but i scored pretty well after that. ;D

never mind, daddy loves me. ;[

on a lighter note, i scored a 94 for poa. 34 for paper 1 and full marks for paper 2. ;D happen to know the results for paper 2 on sunday... ;DD

ok. checking the sheet tml and visiting tp. ahhhhhhs. daddy just said, u are going to die if you dont get into top ten.

ok, for sure i am going to die. i shall finish up his strawberry milk ;[

bye.
Screw up and see who’s still there

No comments: