Wednesday, October 03, 2007


english paper 1

maths paper 1
chinese paper 1
physics
chinese paper 2
ss
english paper 2
chemistry
maths paper 2
chinese listening.
history
english orals
amaths
poa paper 2
poa paper 1

ARGGGGGHS. SUN LAO SHI IS DAM FREAKING GROSS. he blew his freaking nose and the mucus went splitter splatter. 3 TIMES. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. AHHHHHS. TWICE WITHOUT TISSUE PAPER. FREAKING DISGUSTING. yet, he acted like it was all normal. -o-

i saw the mucus dripping down his nose and into the bin. and den he wiped on his pants. -o- i wasted a few minutes staring at him when i can do my ss. ;[ i tried not to look. but the sound effect is still there. the, SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT sound. ahhhhs!

plus today the stupid auntie looking for BOON BOON kept calling me. I TOLD HER I AM NOT BOON BOON FOR DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES AND DEN I START IGNORING HER CALLS. den she missed call me 15 times today. during exams. worst thing. mrs lee was invigilating.

swapped class with 4e1 today. i thought i will have bad feng shui (hahahahas). still bad. i have to face a bloody fake hand right in front of me. i would rather face a fake bloody hand than seeing sun lao shi blow his nose. -o-

hehehes. all of the sudden i have so much to say. ;D

chem time. hate chem. ;[

bye.

No comments: