Monday, March 21, 2016

They say the people who are meant to be in your life will always gravitate back towards you, no matter how far they wander. Who is able to vouch for that though. We cling on desperately on things we don't want to lose. Forgoing our pride and ego, allowing them to be trampled upon. The biggest question is always to try harder or walk away? 

Morals, values and all the 'I would nevers' you swore upon in your early teens. I had so much of those. I carried so much hope for the future. Now I could only feel the emptiness in my bones... My mind is in so much chaos for the longest time, that now it is like a broken recorder playing at the back of my head.

I tried to be happy, I tried to do the right thing. 

I really did.

I wish I could be my very own knight in shining amour.

No comments: