Monday, December 10, 2007

went out with charmaine today. jm and jas cant make it. ;[ ok la. if i have such cute nephew i will pei him too. ;D

went pencil case hunting today. cant find any. sad me. ;[ started on my 'things to do before i turn 30 die' hahahahas. will blog it out when its done. ;D daddy bringing me to buy camera. yay yay yay. i hope he will get me that sony t2... so cute.

oh ya, charmaine is a yellow frog today. ;D she said i cross the road like its my grandmother's. ;[ and ya. MY NAIL BROKE. again. i need some nail strengthener or something. ;[ made appointment at vodaskin today. its closing down. i can never see the effect. (they say must make alot of times then can see effect)














bro forced me to read this book last time. hahahahhaas.

yay. shall rest tml. class chalet on wednesday. hope it will be fun. i hope. ;D

byebye. ;D
"Love all, trust only a few."
-William Shakespear



No comments: