Monday, February 28, 2005

pray..

sighz.. 2dae reach home den she told me my grandma was send to da hospital.. veri sad.. she 79 yrs old.. she is reachin da stage.. i think she hav no regrets.. her sons n daughter r gd to her.. visit her every week.. sighz.. although i hav nv had a proper tok wif her.. cuz she onli noe how to speak in dialect.. i tried to learn.. but onli noe little bit.. n tat time when i learn how to tok.. she is veri weak liao.. everydae lie on e chair.. if not on e bed.. she hav a weak heart.. den hav sum probs in her digestive system i think.. sighz.. now my uncles, aunties n my father is in da hospital accompany her..cuz da doctor sae if lucky she might pass da operation..but if she is unlucky.. she may die..sighz.. so sad.. realli dun bear her to leave us.... my grandpa died of heart prob when i was 6.. i alwaes plae wif him.. when he was send to hospital, i went 2 visit him everydae.. tat time i was free.. but now.. so busy.. got anti smokin..got i.t trainin..got cca..if not is flood wif hmks.. cannot go visit my grandma.. i hav nothinz to do.. but to pray.. pray tat she will pass tat operation..

No comments: